325th GLIDER INFANTRY REGIMENT
AUG 06, 2008
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Cheating of any kind, on our servers or any others, will not be tolerated.
- Taking advantage of exploits and hacking will be considered cheating.
- Failure theed server rules will be considered cheating; this includes rules on other people’s servers. (example: rifles only)
- Members will treat all fellow members, allies, opponents and the gaming community at large with the utmost respect and courtesy at all times.
- Members will observe and respect the rules and ethics of any hosts.
Acts considered disrespectful includes, but is not limited to:
- Deliberate Team Killing
- Failure theed server rules (ours or those of others) is considered disrespectful.
- Personal attacks and verbal abuse.
- Spamming (via email, on forums, or in-game chat).
- Failure theed warnings or follow instructions from moderators and administrators.
- Members will NOT act in any manner that may reflect badly upon or damage the reputation of the 325th GIR.
- Members will endeavor tuphold the Code of Conduct at all times, in all forums and on all servers.
- Members will use only legal software. Pirated or illegally copied software is not permitted when used in conjunction with 325th GIR activities.
- Members will not use 325th GIR forums or servers tfacilitate or discuss illegal activities, in particular (but not limited to) illegal copying or distribution of software.
- Members are not prohibited from membership in other gaming groups or communities
- Members agree not tdeliberately engage in activities that will harm the 325th GIR or fellow members.
- Members will not participate with other teams against the 325thGIR without first notifying and obtaining permission from team leaders.
- Profanity is not expressly prohibited on 325th GIR member-only VOIP channels and forums.
- Profanity is not permitted on in-game chat and other areas accessible tthe general public.
- Excessive use of profanity, vulgarity or any other language deemed tbe offensive or abusive by members, opponents or hosts is prohibited.
- Racist language will not be tolerated.
- The 325th GIR supports the principal of free speech. However, in the interest of maintaining a fun and friendly gaming atmosphere the 325th GIR reserves the right tedit or delete forum posts and/or remove members from servers if unacceptable language is used.
- Individuals must be at least 21 years of age tjoin unless he/she is recommended by an active member in good standing.
- Members will act in a mature manner and refrain from behavior that may be considered childish or immature.
- Members are not required tmaintain any specific level of participation or activity; however active members will be given priority over inactive members.
- Participation in events is optional, but please dnot agree tparticipate in an event if you are not certain you can attend.
- Members will maintain a level of communication commensurate with their degree and type of participation with the 325th GIR.
- Communication via VOIP will be required for participation in certain group meetings and gaming competition.
- Members will be responsible for reading the website and forums for information.
- We are here thave fun. Members will act in a way conducive ta fun atmosphere for members and guests.
- This Code of Conduct and any other rules set forth by the 325th GIR are intended tensure that members of the 325th GIR and members of the gaming community will have fun while interacting with the 325th GIR.
- Rules will be established and enforced with these goals in mind