As we are operating under the name of an honored and highly decorated military organization and accepting as our exemplar the men, who acted with highest degree of bravery, honor and sacrifice – all members of the Allied Airborne Army agree to act in manner appropriate to our namesake.
- Cheating of any kind, on our servers or any others, will not be tolerated.
- Taking advantage of exploits and hacking will be considered cheating.
- Failure to heed server rules will be considered cheating; this includes rules on other people’s servers. (example: rifles only)
- Members will treat all fellow members, allies, opponents and the gaming community at large with the utmost respect and courtesy at all times.
- Members will observe and respect the rules and ethics of any hosts.
- Acts considered disrespectful includes, but is not limited to:
- Deliberate Team Killing
- Failure to heed server rules (ours or those of others) is considered disrespectful.
- Personal attacks and verbal abuse.
- Spamming (via email, on forums, or in-game chat).
- Failure to heed warnings or follow instructions from moderators and administrators.
IMAGE & INTEGRITY
- Members will NOT act in any manner that may reflect badly upon or damage the reputation of the Allied Airborne Army.
- Members will endeavor to uphold the Code of Conduct at all times, in all forums and on all servers.
- Members will not use Allied Airborne Army forums or servers to facilitate or discuss illegal activities, in particular (but not limited to) illegal copying or distribution of software.
- Members are not prohibited from membership in other gaming groups or communities
- Members agree not to deliberately engage in activities that will harm the Allied Airborne Army or fellow members.
- Members will not participate with other teams against the Allied Airborne Army without first notifying and obtaining permission from team leaders.
- Profanity is not expressly prohibited on Allied Airborne Army member-only VOIP channels and forums. However, excessive use of profanity/vulgarity that becomes offensive or abusive to others is prohibited.
- Racist language will not be tolerated.
- The Allied Airborne Army supports the principal of free speech. However, in the interest of maintaining a fun and friendly gaming atmosphere. The Allied Airborne Army reserves the right to edit or delete forum posts and/or remove members from servers if unacceptable language is used.
- Individuals must be at least 21 years of age to join unless he/she is recommended by an active member in good standing.
- Members will act in a mature manner and refrain from behavior that may be considered childish or immature.
- Members are not required to maintain any specific level of participation or activity; however active members will be given priority over inactive members.
- Participation in events is optional, but please do not agree to participate in an scheduled team event if you are not certain you can attend.
- Communication via VOIP will be required for participation in certain group meetings and gaming competition.
- Members will be responsible for reading the website and forums for information.
- We are here to have fun. Members will act in a way conducive to a fun atmosphere for members and guests.
- This Code of Conduct and any other rules set forth by the Allied Airborne Army are intended to ensure that members of the Allied Airborne Army and members of the gaming community will have fun while interacting with the Allied Airborne Army.
- Rules will be established and enforced with these goals in mind.