Sound off trooper!!! Open discussion, let's talk about anything and everything.
172 posts Page 1 of 12
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 Next
I have just uploaded new H&G video

http://www.youtube.com/embed/llzcLzKHSoo

You are rolling with a Browning now? :D

Nice video Idle, I shared it around.

thx Kanga, btw browning is awesome when you get used to its akward sights :)

Anyway I am planning to make videos for every weapon

IdleCleese wrote: thx Kanga, btw browning is awesome when you get used to its akward sights :)

Yeah I got a mg character too, with extra ammo.
Really ideal for defending 8)

Playing with Tommy.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/RzXUPT7F-0w

Two days ago I had one awesome moment when I killed 6 guys in kubel with single Tommy clip but unfortunately recorder was off

IdleCleese wrote: Playing with Tommy.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/RzXUPT7F-0w

Two days ago I had one awesome moment when I killed 6 guys in kubel with single Tommy clip but unfortunately recorder was off

"This video contains content from Warner Chappell, GEMA, TEOSTO_CS, PEDL, PRS CS and EMI Music Publishing, one or more of whom have blocked it on copyright grounds. Sorry about that."

and then the :/

I have acknowledged copyright so it should work. Can you please try again and let me know is it working or not

Do you use any particular mods on that MG? Nice trio at c. 2:20-30.

IdleCleese wrote: I have acknowledged copyright so it should work. Can you please try again and let me know is it working or not

Did just now, no help at least yet.

How are you encoding your videos Idle? You seem to have much less artefacts (I like to call it YouTube porridge) when I compare to videos I've uploaded. When it comes to slow moving picture the quality is like the real thing, but when there's fast moving picture the quality turns to..well porridge. Always hated that with YT (at least with the videos I upload :D)

I made Browning video a month ago so I can't recall what mods I used at that time.

Lately I have been using Browning with damage mods (damage around 49), stability and ROF same as regular, precision and range slightly less than regular.
This mods are not necessary when engaging enemy on medium ranges because I mostly kill them with headshots, but they are great in CQC because I need maximum 3 shots to take enemy down.

Asmodeus wrote:
IdleCleese wrote: I have acknowledged copyright so it should work. Can you please try again and let me know is it working or not

Did just now, no help at least yet.

How are you encoding your videos Idle? You seem to have much less artefacts (I like to call it YouTube porridge) when I compare to videos I've uploaded. When it comes to slow moving picture the quality is like the real thing, but when there's fast moving picture the quality turns to..well porridge. Always hated that with YT (at least with the videos I upload :D)

Damn, I really don't know what is wrong with latest video.
About encoding.
I am using Bandicam (Nvidia CUDA codec 80% quality) for recording, then Handbrake for converting 1920x1200 to 1920x1080 mp4.
I do video editing in Corel Video Studio X6 which can save file in MP4 (1920x1080 AVC)

Unfortunately I must remove music from video. It was Led Zeppelin's 'Whole Lotta Love' and my video was blocked worldwide

IdleCleese wrote: Unfortunately I must remove music from video. It was Led Zeppelin's 'Whole Lotta Love' and my video was blocked worldwide

UN AMERICAN!!!!!! I did actually like the backing trac, who is that Idle?

dembones1 wrote:
IdleCleese wrote: Unfortunately I must remove music from video. It was Led Zeppelin's 'Whole Lotta Love' and my video was blocked worldwide

UN AMERICAN!!!!!! I did actually like the backing trac, who is that Idle?

I like this song too, a very nice blues song. Singer name is Colin Lake and song is 'The Way I Am'

Copyright can be such a pain on YouTube. Nice video Idle. :)

Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 Next
172 posts Page 1 of 12