Sound off trooper!!! Open discussion, let's talk about anything and everything.
65 posts Page 1 of 5
You can edit all of your information in your Account page of the website. For general information click Edit Your Info in the Account section. To edit your Signature, Avatar or information regarding the forums, click Edit Forum Profile.

You are welcome to test signatures and avatars here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

yays!
Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal.

hooray!

test

make sure you click "show signature under post" or whatever....hmmm...my image isnt working
Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal.

test 2

Victory

hmmm my image doesnt work...what did you do different?

ok, you if you click "your profile" at the top it doesnt work

Just to get rid of that issue, I changed the signature section of the "Your Profile". It now has a link pointing to the "Profile" (forum edit page) where you can put in your signature.

TEST

"BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME"

Nice Sig DS :)

it's been so long I've forgotten how to insert an image in the sig block...geez!

Anybody remember the codes? I have my old AAA sig block located on one of my backup drives - F:\Home Server\Games\Call of Duty\Photos\sig-04.jpg

I thought it was [img]file[/img] but not working....

nevermind....i remembered....

Sign.

Im wondering if someone could Resize this for me Im not the best at photoshop but i am learning. Well here it is..

65 posts Page 1 of 5