Sound off trooper!!! Open discussion, let's talk about anything and everything.
20 posts Page 1 of 2

Greetings!

The U.S. communities together have launched a Unified Teamspeak for all U.S. players and communities!

For some time now, there has been a call from the Allied Player base for unified communication, and have a place to call home. TeamSpeak was gracious enough to prove us with the license for a free 512 slot server. We are running a top notch VPS dedicated server and there is plenty of room for everyone!

Jump on! If you are new to Heroes and Generals or looking to game with other U.S. Players, we have plenty of channels for both public and private use. This is also a great place if you are looking for a community or to coordinate with other faction members! We have communities and groups for English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Greek, Finnish, Russian... you name it!

Did you form your own Allied community and are looking for server space? Please let us know! Either by posting here or you are welcome to private messaging myself and any of the admins you may find on TeamSpeak.

U.S. COMMUNITIES

Click here to join 158.69.202.159

Cheers!

Its been down for close to 3 hours I believe.
LoverBoyUSA wrote: Its been down for close to 3 hours I believe.

Thanks for the report. We are looking into it. Zolk probably hit a wrong button or something. :)

missing PIB and 4th if this for something important
It was from our host dont accuse me :P. I tried to reboot it yesterday but I didnt have any response from my tools. It was maybe a hardware failure. You have maybe more information in your email Kanga, I didnt see nothing on their forum.
Zolk wrote: It was from our host dont accuse me :P. I tried to reboot it yesterday but I didnt have any response from my tools. It was maybe a hardware failure. You have maybe more information in your email Kanga, I didnt see nothing on their forum.

There I fixed it, it's working now. :D

Hey, new guy here. TS is all set and I just looked around but I was unsure of what group to join since I don't have permissions. It's late right now anyways so I didn't see many players on.

Do you normally set push-to-talk on TS? I have it set to 'U' but that didn't work out too well.

Looking forward to hopping out of a plane with you guys. I'm psyched to see a full team of para jumping on an objective.
grogbro wrote: Hey, new guy here. TS is all set and I just looked around but I was unsure of what group to join since I don't have permissions. It's late right now anyways so I didn't see many players on.

Do you normally set push-to-talk on TS? I have it set to 'U' but that didn't work out too well.

Looking forward to hopping out of a plane with you guys. I'm psyched to see a full team of para jumping on an objective.

The Barracks should be open in the AAA section for you to join until someone gives you permissions.

Voice activated can lead to heavy breathing, yelling kids, or just general an open mic which can annoy your teammates. Push to talk is ideal, I use the push function on the middle mouse button.

grogbro wrote: Do you normally set push-to-talk on TS? I have it set to 'U' but that didn't work out too well. .

I use the "Q" key and if your mouse has macro buttons I would use one of those.
The new squad feature for ts3 is a little broken. The least rank you can have and give yourself a squad insignia is 2LT. So as I was telling shinma today im still right ;)
bump for ts3 admins
LoverBoyUSA wrote: bump for ts3 admins

It's like you're trying to find the most obscure place to put this crap.
Shinma wrote:
LoverBoyUSA wrote: bump for ts3 admins

It's like you're trying to find the most obscure place to put this crap.

Next time it will be worse ;)
Hi, I was hoping to get a TS rank that can mask people as a Guest at least, so that I can play with my friends who I hope to go through the recruitment process now that the game is released.

I was wondering if there were some requirements I need to meet to be granted this permission?

Again, just looking to be able to mask them as Guest to have them in the AAA channel while playing with you guys.

Thanks for the consideration,

As always it is fun playing with you guys :)
any poeple who have officer rank can do it , just ask for the ''guest'' and give the name of the person
20 posts Page 1 of 2