Sound off trooper!!! Open discussion, let's talk about anything and everything.
20 posts Page 2 of 2
JoelDx wrote: any poeple who have officer rank can do it , just ask for the ''guest'' and give the name of the person

Yup, that´s pretty much the way to go atm. But Zolk and i will be reworking the TS permission system soon, so things might change, but for now there is not really a way to give you higher perms without a higher rank.
JohnDavis wrote: Yup, that´s pretty much the way to go atm. But Zolk and i will be reworking the TS permission system soon, so things might change, but for now there is not really a way to give you higher perms without a higher rank.

Zolk, have I told you how awesome you have been lately? Just saying, the way you mow those Germans down with that M2 is just awesome *cough*Cough*
blkandwhtlion wrote: Hi, I was hoping to get a TS rank that can mask people as a Guest at least, so that I can play with my friends who I hope to go through the recruitment process now that the game is released.

I was wondering if there were some requirements I need to meet to be granted this permission?

Again, just looking to be able to mask them as Guest to have them in the AAA channel while playing with you guys.

Thanks for the consideration,

As always it is fun playing with you guys :)

Just in case if anyone from AAA is not online, you can even ask officers from other clan/community to do it. :)
we were finally getting a grip on the russians when all of the sudden the teamspeak went crazy. you could sometimes connect for 15 sec when you got dc'ed again. i think we had this in the early days aswell. was it a ddos attack?

perhaps we could have a secondairy teamspeak? there is the s7th one that i'm sure we could use.
The server does have ddos protection. Ddos might slow things down bit, but it shouldn't crash the server. The ddos gets filtered. We had one recently. Throughout the whole ddos I was receiving updates from the time it began to the time it ended and it was successfully filtered.

20 posts Page 2 of 2