http://forum.heroesandgenerals.com/view ... 63&t=79531
Action Game Changes
- The changes in this section are explained in the news post: “Immersion and Gunplay Tweaks in Everhart”.
- IK foot upgrades to improve looks and immersion on angled surfaces and when moving in crouch
- Character movement optimizations to improve feel and immersion
- Deploy cam upgraded and reworked to provide a smoother transition and enhance immersion
- Death cam upgraded and reworked
- Relative mouse input, for decreased mouse latency and better handling
- Vehicle seat transitions improved (switch/enter/exit)
- Aligned camera angles (enter/exit)
- Using hatch-animation when exiting from inside view
- Seat camera constraint tweaks, to make it feel smoother and more natural
- Show map animation upgraded
- Doppler-effect sound fix
- New optimized camera recoil system
- Firearm tweaks (improved bullet timing & precision for both mounted and handheld weapons)
- Added a dedicated button to switch firing mode, and it can now be remapped to another key.
- Removed map bob (ingame map-bounce when running)
- Squad orders are now shown in the deploy menu
Weapons & Vehicles
- New German Blitz Truck Infantry Support Vehicle
- New United States CCKW Cargo Truck Infantry Support Vehicle
- New Soviet GAZ-AAA Cargo Infantry Support Vehicle
- Minor changes to gun elevation & turret rotational speed to reduce jittering and smoothen movement for the tanks listed below
- Adjusted Depression / Elevation values on the tanks listed below. For the Soviet tanks this lets them lower their gun a bit more than before to improve gameplay.
- Light Tanks: Panzerkampfwagen II Ausf. C, BT-7 Model 1937, T-38 Model 1937. T-70 Model 1942, M5A1 Stuart
- Medium Tanks: Panzerkampfwagen III Ausf. J, Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf. H, Panzerkampfwagen V Ausf. G, T-34 76 Model 1942, T-34 85 Model 1944, M4A3E8 Sherman, M4A1 Sherman
- Heavy Tanks: IS-2 Model 1944
- Added the correct weapon sounds for the T-20
- Fixed entering T-20 animation issue where the soldiers hand would flip up and down rapidly
- Fixed sudden change of head / camera position in the T-20 gunner position when zooming out of aimed view
- T-20 and Weasel no longer count as tank kills in the scoreboard
- Fixed tripping animation issue when turning 359 degrees in 3rd person in the M18 Hellcat
- Changes to deploying in halftracks:
- You no longer deploy directly in to the gunmount
- When in the gunmount position you will always be able to switch away
- Reduced ‘Wrench’ from 2 to 1 equipment point and changed the damage to 35
- Grenades, mines and rocket launchers now has an ammunition box that needs refilling, instead of ‘repair’.
- Reduced default number of clips for PPD-40 and PPSh-41 to 2, bringing the total number of bullets in line with the other SMGs
Skins & Camouflages
- Added 3 new camouflages for Soviet Infantry, Recon and Paratrooper
- Palma Amoeba Fall
- Palma Amoeba Mountain
- Palma Amoeba Summer
- Removed "Squad has to have resources" requirement from queueing on specific War Battles, this makes it easier to join specific battles. - Having Assault Teams in the battle still gives a higher priority for joining that battle
- Added 2 new towns in The Netherlands (Gouda and Veenendaal)
Ribbons, Badges & Unlocks
- Moved Iron fist Bronze to Chauffeur ribbon grade 2 to 1
- Added all 3 new truck unlocks to Chauffeur ribbon grade 2
- New faction filter mechanism
- Global items (top bar) is now less cluttered, options are now in a dropdown with easier access to many items
- ‘Mute sound’ button has been removed, but volume can of course still be adjusted in the menu.
- Team kill/damage penalty information has been updated with layout and tooltip.
- Notifications and messages are now accessed from top left corner
- Friends list has been changed to a window in order to improve user experience
- All flash windows follow new unified design rules to make them more consistent and easier to use.
- Added the option to close any window with a close button in the upper right corner
- New soldier screen backgrounds with faction color tinting
- Updated the Bad Words filter
- Improved and updated Anti-cheat.
- Various Backend optimizations
- Friend list now no longer scrolls to the top when a friend’s status has changed
- Creating a chat channel starting with Soviet will no longer create a second Soviet Army channel
- Fixed the source of a time-out issue on the Steam Client
- Fixed a rare crash occurring when launching First Blood