Sound off trooper!!! Open discussion, let's talk about anything and everything.
24 posts Page 1 of 2
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
You went all the way on showing us your progress, didn't you :D
The progress is looking good so far, but i would recommend to specialize this guy on one setup and buy a second one once you hit 2LT. Maybe a dedicated AT guy.
You can run these 2 weapons together if you remove the extra ammo from one (maybe both i dont have equipment points in front of me) and use the hoarder badge. I would recommend removing the ammo from your grease gun if you have to choose. The grease gun would be used in cap points and they all have ammo boxes on them. Your garand is already modded for medium range accuracy with the heavy bolt, go rate of fire on the grease gun if you run the dual wield setup.
Remembered you have the pics with equipment points posted... u can do garand with an ammo pouch and grease gun with just 1 mag.
awesome progress. I would get more infantry characters as soon as you have the 40k ish credits and do dedicated anti tank. for example I have a character with a m1 and bazooka and one with a Thompson, stickies and H3 mine
Love seeing this. Makes we want to start a new character haha.

What time are you normally one (time zone included) and I'll see if I can play with you more. You seem active and I love playing queue with some AAA guys :)
blkandwhtlion wrote: Love seeing this. Makes we want to start a new character haha.

That's why i do that frequently. Sometimes it's the little things you enjoy most. Also i grind them up to 2LT quite fast and use them for moving ATs then :D
blkandwhtlion wrote: Love seeing this. Makes we want to start a new character haha.

What time are you normally one (time zone included) and I'll see if I can play with you more. You seem active and I love playing queue with some AAA guys :)

Early afternoon US eastern time seems fairly populated, but, it's really kind of sporadic.
So I've been convinced .... that diversification is the key (multiple characters).

Yes, I can be taught. :)
I am glad you have seen the light my son.
Guthrie's latest 'report card' 4 21 2017

ImageImageImageImageImage

(I'm confused over some weapons and vwhicles I have absolutely no memory of using at all.)

And you probably picked them up at some point if they appear in you stats.
I'll leave this here:
http://www.pcgamer.com/aim-training/

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse, FPS Mouse https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019OB663A/re ... -ybRRFASEA

Stick with me kid, we will get that garand accuracy over 10%. I upgraded to the proteus and noticed a significant improvement. Atway's video is pretty good as well.

https://youtu.be/EiyLI1c4xtI
JohnDavis wrote: Image

And you probably picked them up at some point if they appear in you stats.

Working on it. Pretty sure my infantry guys have never flown planes or got kills in them. :?:
24 posts Page 1 of 2