Sound off trooper!!! Open discussion, let's talk about anything and everything.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
I am looking for load out suggestions for my 1918 and Thompson. This is what currently have.

Attachments

The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.

Douglas MacArthur
I recently found back to old glory using this gem :D

Attachments

Image
JohnDavis wrote: I recently found back to old glory using this gem :D


Like this?

Attachments

The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.

Douglas MacArthur
mooreallendonald wrote: Like this?


Well if you can manage to get two shot into the same guy with that build, then yeah :P
Image
JohnDavis wrote:
mooreallendonald wrote: Like this?


Well if you can manage to get two shot into the same guy with that build, then yeah :P


I'll admit it can get hard to hit twice really fast but when assaulting its easier.
The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.

Douglas MacArthur
mooreallendonald wrote:
JohnDavis wrote:
mooreallendonald wrote: Like this?


Well if you can manage to get two shot into the same guy with that build, then yeah :P


I'll admit it can get hard to hit twice really fast but when assaulting its easier.


Well just prefer the lower recoil, especially because i'm using a scope on this build ;)
Image
Recommend you take off the bertie clay on the garand, with scout II barrel you don't need ammo for 2 hit kill, u just lose accuracy with the ammo.

For your 1918 build... I would unlock the 1919, arguably the best gun in the alied arsenal. In the mean time I prefer the trigger mod or lightened spring for the extra rof, but your setup is good for medium range if you aren't charging in to points.
BERKSHIRE10 wrote:
For your 1918 build... I would unlock the 1919, arguably the best gun in the alied arsenal. In the mean time I prefer the trigger mod or lightened spring for the extra rof, but your setup is good for medium range if you aren't charging in to points.


I object! I much prefer the 1918 over the 1919. mostly because of the huge range finder. Of course it is up the individual.
Image
I was once range finderaphobic like you. For the first year I played I would occasionally pick up a 1919 and wonder how anyone could use it. Then the m1/m2 nerf happened. Fortunately I had the 1919 unlocked from a year of using every mg42 I could get my hands on. After a week of breaking it in the range finder ceased to become a significant impediment and the glorious ness that is the 1919 washed over me.

That being said, it will probably get nerfed soon, so it might not be worth it in the long run, but for now it's my favorite gun for competitive matches.

Guns are on sale now, I just picked up a Johnson and some bazookas.
As for BAR, i recommend to get least 553 RPM.
480 and 400 RPM are just not sufficient enough when u encounter CQB weapons (which you will do most of the time).
Plus even 400 RPM, u still can't out gun BA or SA rifle at medium range due to the damage output isn't high enough.
Get BAR with Chrome Barrel, Lightened Spring and sight will help you get a good grip on this weapon. :)
Image
10 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests