Sound off trooper!!! Open discussion, let's talk about anything and everything.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
looking for recommendations on if I should change anything with my sniper. Want to know what badges you recommend; no I don't have camouflaged unlocked yet.

Attachments

The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.

Douglas MacArthur
Waldo! I love it!

I recommend a trigger and using match ammo. The Bertie clay makes it much more unstable. You will still get a OHK.
scoutsniper wrote: I recommend a trigger and using match ammo. The Bertie clay makes it much more unstable. You will still get a OHK.

What trigger though?
The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.

Douglas MacArthur
really any of them. I use the Fine Hair Trigger for the fastest ROF on one sniper. The other sniper does not have a trigger mod because it is used strictly for matches when I want to camp on a hill 500+ meters out and headshot people. Triggers alter the stability and precision of the rifle. No big deal around 250 meters but how often do you really make shots that far? Me not very often.
Sorry if I confused you. For your first sniper I would recommend having 39-41 RPM and one hit kill capabilities. In case you miss you have a better chance of re-engaging before they take cover.
I use the same build as you. I think bertie clay gives you ohk for heavy set silver. I prefer the extra stopping power over rof, if I miss I quickly swap to pistol if up close. Pointer quick fire is a fun badge on Recons. I used mine for house clearing with a OHK shotgun when I used pointer quick fire.
6 posts Page 1 of 1