Sound off trooper!!! Open discussion, let's talk about anything and everything.
14 posts Page 1 of 1
REQUIRED! Everyone must submit a video for the RBS Paratrooper challenge. We are the Airborne so if one of use doesn't win I will be very upset :evil:

https://heroesandgenerals.com/2017/04/create-a-video-about-paratroopers-and-win-gold/
I can record raw footage, not big in the editing game... if we have a solid editor we could set up a drop box/google share drive to upload footage to.
See? This is why I want a para! ;)
Well let's meet up then and do a AAA para team fight, it should be sufficient if 2-3 guys record it.

JohnDavis wrote: Well let's meet up then and do a AAA para team fight, it should be sufficient if 2-3 guys record it.

Lets do it this weekend :)
I will only be able to play on Sunday this WE though.
Drop six man sticks in quick succession then follow the leader down in spiral technique then shoot up the place then mass F11 and do it again. :P
The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.

Douglas MacArthur
Nice M1A1 work. :)
We got us a propaganda boost by the devs :D
https://heroesandgenerals.com/2017/05/m ... -win-gold/
That video is indeed epic. A wonderful recruiting tool for the 101st, I'd say. (Man those automatic weapons were steady and on the mark.)

One thing:

Did this^ trooper receive his training from the Soviets? Jumping without a chute is pretty ballsy. :wink:
Guthrie wrote: That video is indeed epic. A wonderful recruiting tool for the 101st, I'd say. (Man those automatic weapons were steady and on the mark.)

One thing:

Did this^ trooper receive his training from the Soviets? Jumping without a chute is pretty ballsy. :wink:

You aware that I did that video ^^
Great job, all around.
14 posts Page 1 of 1