Sound off trooper!!! Open discussion, let's talk about anything and everything.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey did they buff the P-40? If not I'm either getting better or the enemy is getting worse. Either way awesome.

Been having a blast flying lately and making lots of cash
I don't think any changes were made, I have noticed a glut of shitty pilots on the other faction's that make for easy prey.
I think what happened is a lot of people that made pilots when wings of war happened are finally unlocking and buying medium fighters and they just ain't ready. :D
No changes have been made to the P-40N.
blkandwhtlion wrote: Hey did they buff the P-40? If not I'm either getting better or the enemy is getting worse. Either way awesome.

You just met enemies without flack jacket.
Schilli wrote:
blkandwhtlion wrote: Hey did they buff the P-40? If not I'm either getting better or the enemy is getting worse. Either way awesome.

i thought flak jacket only reduces dmg from AA guns and ground fire. Maybe Shinma could clear that up
Libvision wrote:
Schilli wrote:

i thought flak jacket only reduces dmg from AA guns and ground fire. Maybe Shinma could clear that up

I always felt that Flak Jacket acted the same way as Heavy Set except that Flak Jacket negates damage only when player is inside an aircraft type vehicle. Then Heavy Set was a constant application of the damage reduction and it didn't need a "if player in vehicle type" value.

That's how i felt.
7 posts Page 1 of 1