Game reconnaissance section. Discuss old, present, and yet to be released games.
36 posts Page 2 of 3

Well, maple syrup artillery rounds that make it difficult to maneuver the battlefield!

RushTheBus wrote: Well, maple syrup artillery rounds that make it difficult to maneuver the battlefield!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/embed/l9vVlZ978kU[/youtube]

Anyway, it is nice to see a WW1 game advancing ;) Perhaps we could rustle up a squad and try it; I haven't played it in a year or so.
Yeah ! :D I love that game too !

Recommend !
I just got this game and its really fun. Every gun is OP 8O love it
Topic merged with an older one.

They had huge update yesterday. They added U.S. squad and Belgium squad, new map, new guns.
Had someone already played?
Decadent14 wrote: They had huge update yesterday. They added U.S. squad and Belgium squad, new map, new guns.
Had someone already played?

I played it last night. The update is sooooo nice. One of these days we should get together and play it
Woody051 wrote: Ridiculously epic moment!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =655842844

Nice shooting
scoutsniper wrote: I played it last night. The update is sooooo nice. One of these days we should get together and play it

I agree, we should :D
Decadent14 wrote:
scoutsniper wrote: I played it last night. The update is sooooo nice. One of these days we should get together and play it

I agree, we should :D

We can definitely do something with it. How many players do we have? Do you have to set up a dedicated server for it?

Kanga wrote: We can definitely do something with it. How many players do we have? Do you have to set up a dedicated server for it?

I don't think we need to have dedicated server. We can all just friend each other or join the same squad. As for players, I'm sure we have at least five.
They (the game) hosts the servers much like H&G hosts the servers. There's no buying or renting servers yet afik.

Player Squads are squads of 4
36 posts Page 2 of 3