Game reconnaissance section. Discuss old, present, and yet to be released games.
50 posts Page 2 of 4

vonBaer wrote: Well, after three years of white Xmases, this one looks to be green.
I feel you bro, atm in Timisoara, there only snowed once, apart from that, glazed frost and sleet rarely. Most luckiest places atm in Romania are towns situated in mountain ranges, I want some snow too :x.

you can have it I hate snow. but lil backwards from bear this will be 1st winter in 3 years with white x-mas. Last year it was around 45 50 and snow melted year before that we didn't get snow till january. this year talkin bout a foot and mid 20's for temp.

Here is a few more pics of snow Mick and those toy boxes I built for the runts.
Image See the deer lil fuzzy but he there.
Image Got up to 40 the other day and got froggy out reminded me of HnG fog. lol couldn't see shit.
Image Snow on my barn looks like mustache. lol
Boxes came out just beautiful man kids loved um and Al wouldn't stop playin on or in his. lol So that's where I been lately fightin off blizzards and buildin toy boxes. lol
I can make ya one real chep. wink wink nudge nudge. lol I know a guy. :P

Wow you seem to be living in the woods, with the wild life there. Really nice Hani.

And that snow cam down really cool from your barn

8)

town of maybe 3,000 I have 20 acres of woods. that pic was by grandmas chuck, think thats 30 or 35 acres. If I get my flock of turkeys again this year ill put them up too.

I changed my WT name from Erich_von_Baer to Dix_Dogfight (the latter was the "hero" in a one-shot WW2 pilot comic 30 years ago, so it is a pretty obscure reference).

Had a really good run today. In a battle, I scored first and last blow, as well as being the player with most air and ground kills. Sometimes, even a middling player like me shines... :) The flying model in WT is far superior to H&G, where I usually end up crashing even without being involved in a dogfight.

For the last few weeks, I haven't seen Bonux, MickyB or any of the other regulars in the game. Where are you?

I started this game aswell:)

It is quite awesome,

I mostly end up with most grond units killed... and most airplanes lost:D
half of the time people crash into me..though I found a way to counter that, give the rammers 6 rockets, most time they will die before even coming close:D

Anyway my ingame name is Ihavenoclue

Bonux probably enjoying his wine, I havent seen him online in 2 weeks or so. MickyB is running a gang in Day Z Commander. I got hooked on it as well. Not a bad game, Im not really into the "zombies" thing but some felines Ive brought home after the bar closes make Zombies look like Pamela Anderson.

Whole idea Day Z Commander is to take over and build bases against other clans.

Mine is Dix_Dogfight, make a search if you feel up for some playing over TS.

dembones1 wrote: Bonux probably enjoying his wine, I havent seen him online in 2 weeks or so. MickyB is running a gang in Day Z Commander. I got hooked on it as well. Not a bad game, Im not really into the "zombies" thing but some felines Ive brought home after the bar closes make Zombies look like Pamela Anderson.

Whole idea Day Z Commander is to take over and build bases against other clans.

Sounds like fun:D

It's 1.41 now, and they have announced many more planes (it's 300+ planes now to fly). I play it a lot, and about every other night, I play together with Bonux001. Last night, Nyuu joined us; he plays mostly WT Ground Forces (tanks and planes combined). I've also seen Herra_Luutnanti and DeathmachInept in the game, a sign that other H&G players look for WW2 action. The game looks better than ever, with shockwaves when bombs detonate, and immersive sound. They added about eight new maps last week, both highly competetive domination maps and more tactical ground attack maps. If you play, look for me by searching for Dix_Dogfight.

Russian crooks took my planes VB. All the packs I bought and grinding,and the f*cks put me back Tier 1 planes

Have you contacted customer support?
50 posts Page 2 of 4