Game reconnaissance section. Discuss old, present, and yet to be released games.
50 posts Page 3 of 4

No VB, I mentioned this b4 about dwnloading ground war patch and loosing my high lvl planes. I did this after I blew tendons out in my right hand. So been gaming handicapped. Constant mouse movement to fly I wouldnt be able to do with right hand.

I may have to give ground game a try. Really not into the way HnG is bein developed. Laser guided panzershreks and laser precision 109 bombings is gettin a bit cartoonish for me. Only play it, guys on TS make it a lil better.

Send the Frenchman my regaurds, miss gamin with him. And thanks fro the great pictures of your travels to Normandy, way cool!

Update 1.43 is around the corner. I hope they'll add some new planes; there are several in the pipeline, which will make it fun to revisit the 2nd and 3rd tiers again. I seldom see any AAA players online. RichFriend is there occasionally, but I haven't seen Bonux in weeks.

VB...
Hope alls well with you..............

Im recouping from major arm/hand surgery had done last week. Goin to be a long time before I play any major games using a mouse, and my guitars. Im looking into puzzle games ATM like Myst, till I recover hopefully.

Bonux, Hani and myself were playing PayDay2 for a bit. Mastermind bank and jewelery heists.... fun game but they need more jobs.

Bonux still playing WT. He was jus talking bout doin certain events ingame.
If I see him, I will let hime know your looking for him.

We also were looking into Forgotten Hope2, The Division and The Destiny

Be well my friend

vonBaer wrote: I seldom see any AAA players online. RichFriend is there occasionally, but I haven't seen Bonux in weeks.

I see PJ on Steam playing WT quite a bit.

We must keep different hours, then. I cut back a bit for a few weeks, when I played Mass Effect instead, only doing the bonus point WT missions.

I'm OK, Bones, thanks for asking. Had a bout of bronchitis last week, something that I get with 3-4 year intervals. My doctor thought I might develop pneumonia, too, and gave me antibiotics. Seems to have worked.

VB

OOOO that bronchitis,,,, they say once you get it, your body never really gets rid of it. It hibernates and will show up as you mention. Glad to hear your feeling better bro. My cure for it? Jagermister, lots of it.

I will leave a message for Bonux on Steam that the Red Bear flys high over the Deutchland in his ME 262.

Take care VB...........

S!

War Thunder update 1.43 released. Looks pretty massive, with lots of tweaks and more stuff (mainly Ground Forces, but quite a bit for Air Battles). It's 7.1 Gb, so I hope you have a fast connection.

Been playing the new update for a week now, and the new planes were nice additions. It was fun revisiting the lower tiers in the game. One new feature which faciliates switching between tiers is a pre-set function, where you can pick your planes for a certain tier/battle rating, and save the whole set-up, making the switch between sets of planes a lot easier.

Another improvement is that upgrades for the planes can be bought for Gold based on how much research is left. Before, you had to pay 100% Gold regardless whether you had researched the upgrade 0% or 99%. Now you can have just a few RP left, and buy the upgrade for a few Gold.

Another new feature is randomized squads. In most battles, you are assigned a wingman. He can be a lvl 15 nub, or a lvl 100 vet. In the previous build, squads got points for kills made by squadmates. Now, if you fly within 3000 m of your wingman, you'll get extra points for kills made by one of you.

Build 1.45 is released, which apart for new aircraft also introduces the Americans for WT Ground Forces. Now you can see if the Stuart is OP in WT, too!

vonBaer wrote: Build 1.45 is released, which apart for new aircraft also introduces the Americans for WT Ground Forces. Now you can see if the Stuart is OP in WT, too!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (gotta test them all!)
[img:1x0kc0w0]ftp://supplydump:Tow3dTarget@alliedairbornearmy.com/cofcouponswh2.png[/img:1x0kc0w0]

Today was the culmination of the winter battles in WT. A premium plane (or tank, for Ground Forces players) was awarded to those who had succeeded in a series of achievements, and then there were the "Golden Battles", where one could win in-game gold for team wins and top results. There were about 117,000 players online at the height of it.

It seems like build 1.47 is around the corner. Meanwhile, I've started a secondary account for funsies, trying out what the game is like when it is F2P. The name I use for my new account is German_Herring, and if anyone wants to try out the game and need some guidance, I will happily supply what wisdoms I might have accumulated.

1.47 released now. Lots of tweaks, as well as adding the B-29 and Fw 200 Condor, plus the Bf 109 G-14 and some other stuff.

I've played around a bit with the Ground Forces part of WT. Pretty fun tank/AFV arcade, with very nice detail (each shot has an animation in a corner of the screen showing the distribution of shrapnel inside the target). German, Soviet and US tanks are available.
50 posts Page 3 of 4