Game reconnaissance section. Discuss old, present, and yet to be released games.
54 posts Page 2 of 4

I like the idea of thruster damage, but I like this even more:
http://prntscr.com/45rdry

No.

And it's Thursday and we got so new toys, to bad I don't have time to play with them much for work, but then again I'm only doing a movie so 4 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pY9maLDqYyU

Features
- pistons
- factions: enabled/disabled member auto-approval
- hacking/breach HUD notification
- thrusters can work without cockpit - through terminal
- blast door blocks (4 types, durability will be balanced in the next updates)
- rotor height adjustment
- semi-auto mode for battery

Fixes
- fixed issue when player could not leave respawn screen
- fixed large antenna texture bug
- fixed steering wheels losing sync
- fixed lags with batteries turned to charging mode
- fixed few instances of death-loop
- fixed multiplayer filter issues
- fixed visible aiming rectangle when turret is of after loading new world
- fixed issue when placing a new landing gear/station block without resources in survival mode was fully built
- fixed missing permanent death configuration when starting DS
- fixed issue with block preview when in 3rd person view
Signature thanks to Kanga.
I will fight the enemies of freedom until Hell freezes over, then I will fight on the ice!

believe it or not, when redoing my heavy fighter, this was unintended

I will fight the enemies of freedom until Hell freezes over, then I will fight on the ice!

I bought it :)

After having steam for a decent amount of time, I want to wait until it goes on sale.

Its laggy as all hell. I run a pretty decent gaming laptop and I get graphical, movement and fps lag. Not sure why, can't put my finger on it. Certain maps work fine, but 90% of the time: Lag.

Sometimes happens after an update, mainly one where they add major things like pistons. hopefully it gets fixed next Thursday(or in a hotfix). I had to turn my graphics down to medium to run well.

Yeah the old update gremlins. I had to turn it down to minimum everything to just get it going. I run H&G on medium, no probs. Gmod runs fine as well, so I know its not graphical or number of objects etc.

Just cross my fingers and pray it gets sorted :)

It will, then something new and cool and break it again.

steelpanther wrote: It will, then something new and cool and break it again.

Haha, its always the way :D

mickdude2 wrote: After having steam for a decent amount of time, I want to wait until it goes on sale.

Not sure it will. They have already have raised the price 10 dollars since I bought it.

steelpanther wrote:
mickdude2 wrote: After having steam for a decent amount of time, I want to wait until it goes on sale.

Not sure it will. They have already have raised the price 10 dollars since I bought it.

*Crosses fingers* on sale, on sale, on sale, ON SALE ON SALE ONSALE ONSALEONSALEONSALE

You think that will happen after they paid the yogscast morons to do videos on it.

I have this game and I would love to play on the server if/when it happens.

I was considering buying this game but from the sounds of the 90% fps lag I'll think i will save my money. :P
54 posts Page 2 of 4