Game reconnaissance section. Discuss old, present, and yet to be released games.
54 posts Page 4 of 4

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TYJyCCO8Dc[/youtube]

If I played this game, I think I would be like this guy.

If only it went about as fast. Put this here, work work work, go back to that piece and suddenly realize it doesn't fit, or you can take armor blocks off and use the flat space for thrusters, or build a fighter and forget to put guns on it but did throw a crap ton of rocket launchers on it. At which point I just call it a bomber instead.

Or don't put enough thrusters on a ship and find out that it's basically a heavy armor block.

But that's what makes it fun, finding out what works and what doesn't, and why making something that does work is so rewarding, that and blowing the shit out of PJ.
Signature thanks to Kanga.
I will fight the enemies of freedom until Hell freezes over, then I will fight on the ice!

Kanga wrote: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/embed/7TYJyCCO8Dc[/youtube]

If I played this game, I think I would be like this guy.

And I forgot, yeah, that's kinda how this "game" is played.
I will fight the enemies of freedom until Hell freezes over, then I will fight on the ice!

I know I'm a little late....but has this idea formed into action? If so thatd be neat!
~Bu11

It's on sale right now. If I had money I'd get it.

It's a fun game. Lots of things to build and do with them. :D

Give me a heads up if anyone is down to play, I own it but don't really play it since It seems like a real grind when playing alone.

I'm down to play in my free time.

I set up a 10 slot server to play with Xulle and my former Star Citizen Guild leader.

Currently playing by myself at the moment but anyone here is welcome to join me.

It should be set up so that only people of my steam group can join(don't want random jackoff's tearing everything up.) If you want to test this out fine by me.

The Group is Sierra Papa SE Server Group, and you can get ahold of me on steam I'm on of the evenings.

Server info
IP/Host Address: 216.245.192.10
ramhorn.bluefangsolutions.com
Port: 26455
Slots: 10
CPU Priority: Above Normal

Edit:
We've been having some problems, think we narrowed it down to the exploration vessels. Going to grind those down to see if that helps.(there's a couple stations, one of them massive, none of them make any logical sense though.
54 posts Page 4 of 4