Game reconnaissance section. Discuss old, present, and yet to be released games.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Just noticed they posted new news.
http://www.heroesandgenerals.com/commun ... en-faction

meh

Thats why i don't spend money on this game... these guys waste money and resources on additions like these man...
They only care about satisfiying random wallet warriors who don't matter to campaign map.

Once they start fixing things that truly matter and take the game to a higher level, I personally will reconsider supporting it with dough.

Just to mention a few:
- fixing hit registration
- making it possible to reload while sprinting / jumping -> its realistic
- making it possible to shoot while jumping -> its realistic
- removing insane amount of HUD info such as that annoying shitty 30s timer
- removing hit indicator
- removing ingame hints/tips or at least make it optional
- removing rating system
- removing FPS spawn queue
- removing insane amount of rocks and invisible bumps from maps
- adding more maps that MAKE SENSE; especially more CQC maps.
- removing or at least fixing silly gun retraction
- fixing brakes on hellcats
- fixing rifle reload visuals (why re entering 5 bullets when having shot just 1)
- implementing some logics that keeps track of game settings (e.g. why you have to mark the checkbox of "disable high ping warning" each freaking time you start up the game again)
- fixing RTS lag /delay when moving ATs
- Adding some intelligent pathfinding to moving ATs so they will avoid towns that are under attack
- give US side a decent fighter and GE side a decent bomber to finally balance aerial fights after 2 years of development.

Of course we all have different thoughts about this but again this is what drives my personal choice of not spending a penny.

The game in it currents state is only 'fun' for me since it is free to play 8)

yiNMastah wrote: meh

Thats why i don't spend money on this game... these guys waste money and resources on additions like these man...
They only care about satisfiying random wallet warriors who don't matter to campaign map.

Once they start fixing things that truly matter and take the game to a higher level, I personally will reconsider supporting it with dough.

Just to mention a few:
- fixing hit registration
- making it possible to reload while sprinting / jumping -> its realistic
- making it possible to shoot while jumping -> its realistic
- removing insane amount of HUD info such as that annoying shitty 30s timer
- removing hit indicator
- removing ingame hints/tips or at least make it optional
- removing rating system
- removing FPS spawn queue
- removing insane amount of rocks and invisible bumps from maps
- adding more maps that MAKE SENSE; especially more CQC maps.
- removing or at least fixing silly gun retraction
- fixing brakes on hellcats
- fixing rifle reload visuals (why re entering 5 bullets when having shot just 1)
- implementing some logics that keeps track of game settings (e.g. why you have to mark the checkbox of "disable high ping warning" each freaking time you start up the game again)
- fixing RTS lag /delay when moving ATs
- Adding some intelligent pathfinding to moving ATs so they will avoid towns that are under attack
- give US side a decent fighter and GE side a decent bomber to finally balance aerial fights after 2 years of development.

Of course we all have different thoughts about this but again this is what drives my personal choice of not spending a penny.

The game in it currents state is only 'fun' for me since it is free to play 8)

you are absolutly right m8, these things are way more important than this useless stuff they are working in right now!

So there is no campaign anymore?

When DO I choose a faction?

The first time you join a War Battle on the campaign map this locks you to that faction in the war. You can still play Staged Battles on both sides, but ONLY play War Battles (and command ATs of course) on one side.

How should we join a war battle on warstart? We cant, there are no battles....there will no battles cause nobody is able to choose faction and spawn ats :!:

ScHrAnZDiNgEnS wrote: So there is no campaign anymore?

When DO I choose a faction?

The first time you join a War Battle on the campaign map this locks you to that faction in the war. You can still play Staged Battles on both sides, but ONLY play War Battles (and command ATs of course) on one side.

How should we join a war battle on warstart? We cant, there are no battles....there will no battles cause nobody is able to choose faction and spawn ats :!:

no it´s just for random missions

Reto wrote: The first time you join a War Battle on the campaign map this locks you to that faction in the war. You can still play Staged Battles on both sides, but ONLY play War Battles (and command ATs of course) on one side.

Yup, just for random missions that don't mean sh*t.

Instead, Reto should build 1 decent tuturial and be done with wasting labour force and money (in professional businesses these are called "resources") while there are so many things still lying around that need improvement instead.

No sh*t most people dont hang around longer than just a few months and player base tops at around 2500 each side still.

Because this game is too boring and too clumpsy for paying players too hold out much longer.
Within a few months you have been there done that and Reto is moving as slow as a snail when it comes down to development.

So much fun man playing the same 4 maps over and over again.

But hey, don't mind me. Im just a troll according to Reto trying to "split the playerbase" but strangely enouhgh i was right all the time :bananadance2:

Wasn't something like this requested since, umm idk FOREVER?
God for some people even if H&G made entire game to their liking the'y complain reto employee doesen't come to their house to suck their dick...

Besides this is an addon build and not a full build.

And hit detection issues were discussed here:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/LSJwfYes2KU

They literally got all of the devs into testing of that, so yeah...

/rant

Personally I am looking forward to that feature, because it will allow me to stay with AAA and join AAa missions aswell as rank up and play my german character at the same side.

The things i mentioned form the very basics of any fps game man. Nothing to do with personal wishes. Ive been playing FPS games all my life and within different large and active communities (not this bullcrap collection of creditcard warriors) so i know what im talking about mate.

Lets face it, 200 TS based players holding this game active and alive.

No need to get me co** get sucked over here ;)

Hehe, let's just say I disagree on some of your notes and keep it at that since that's a discussion worthy of H&G forum ;)

My point is let's not be negative while reto isn't doing what reto does best, f*cking up.
9 posts Page 1 of 1