Game reconnaissance section. Discuss old, present, and yet to be released games.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Its an very old game, police quest swat 4 (AKA SWAT 4) (maybe some of you have heard of it.)

It is a game released in 2005.It is not world war related (obviously) but it is an extremely fun tactical shooter game that I have kept in my computers for years. It is more like a simulator type of game. Instead of going trigger happy on the enemies like we normally do, this game requires patience, teamwork and great reflexes on emergency situation. The final objective is basically save the hostages and neutralize suspects.
The single player campaign was being made with a lot of effort and the ambient and environment in this game is one of the best i have ever played.

We can get ourselves a free copy of this game and maybe have a few co-op or even PVP games on the public servers or through gamerangers.

Here is the link to the free copy, it is basically the same as the original but also includes community created launcher:
http://home.bluedrake42.com/swat-4/

If anyone is interested, please let me know so we can have a few rounds. It is an AWESOME game!

I'm game !
It reminds me of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six .I was addicted to Rainbow Six. :D

This video is a really good wake up call of what I once enjoyed and loved in Tactical shooters, to where we are today with shooters and games like Battlefield and H&G. The over saturation of crappy shooters has really plagued the mainstream. It was once really good.

Kanga wrote: It reminds me of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six .I was addicted to Rainbow Six. :D

This video is a really good wake up call of what I once enjoyed and loved in Tactical shooters, to where we are today with shooters and games like Battlefield and H&G. The over saturation of crappy shooters has really plagued the mainstream. It was once really good.

Yes, i agree. The early day tactical shooters may dont have very impressive graphic as nowaday but they are being designed with a lot of effort and great details. The early day rainbow 6 serious and police quests are being influenced from each other. :)
God, yes, I was super addicted to Rainbow 6. It was the first game I really loved playing online multiplayer.
I the first rainbow six i always spent hours in planning to try and get it perfectly without having to do anything. Fun times
wow, it does looks very interesting, but where can you buy them these day?
I should have a try :)
7 posts Page 1 of 1