Game reconnaissance section. Discuss old, present, and yet to be released games.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
:D My favourite one out from ND4SPD series. It has some very decent graphic and some very fun game mode.
Right now it is very cheap to buy as well from online stores(cost around 3-5 GBP). It is great fun to play with several friends too.
So i wonder if anyone is interested into this kinda racing game and like to join me.

This is also probably the best need for speed trailer (if not the best trailer of all racing games) I have ever seen. The Reventon part was just so blood pumping!
Nothing comes even close to Most Wanted, peasant. :evil:
JohnDavis wrote: Nothing comes even close to Most Wanted, peasant. :evil:

MW was good. But the first ND4SPD game i ever played was the third series: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit I. It was back in 1999 or 2000. I was a huge fan of super cars back then. And also was crazy about the idea of police and racers chases.
I think thats why i found 2010 Edition hot pursuit soooooo much fun. - :D
RoyalScotsRMWayne wrote: MW was good. But the first ND4SPD game i ever played was the third series: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit I. It was back in 1999 or 2000. I was a huge fan of super cars back then. And also was crazy about the idea of police and racers chases.
I think thats why i found 2010 Edition hot pursuit soooooo much fun. - :D

My favorite N4S too. I played it in LAN with friends and I had a tons of fun to bump them outside the road :). Hot pursuit series was the race game where I had the most adrenaline and some pursuit was as long as 10-20 minutes.
JohnDavis wrote: Nothing comes even close to Most Wanted, peasant. :evil:

I liked underground on the ps2 best, played tons of that with my cousins.
Libvision wrote: I liked underground on the ps2 best, played tons of that with my cousins.

Yeah Underground was a really good game, but that fact that nothing could really threatens you, made it a bit boring at some point.
6 posts Page 1 of 1