Game reconnaissance section. Discuss old, present, and yet to be released games.
53 posts Page 3 of 4
Howdy. Most of you don't know me. Been out of the game way too long. Ranger (old AAA member) and I are trying to get back into the mix with COD WW2. Ranger is going to drag Izzy and Jimbo out from under whatever rocks they been hiding.
Image
I remember! Welcome back!
I think I'll need to do serious upgrades before that game.
Image
I too have been looking @ the new COD. I am also a "old face" along with DS, and Ranger. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, now that I have my new rig built.
I would love to finally meet some of the old-school AAA guys and my current rig is more than up to the task, but i'm really not certain how CoD WWII will turn out.The latest trailers and news were kind of disappointing.

158.69.202.159:9988
Also here the TS IP that we have set up for AAA use in case you didn't know.
Image
Thanks for the TS ip John! I may hop on this weekend.
You're welcome. I should be arround this weekend myself.
Image
The open beta is available to pre-load now and opens on the 29th (Day after tomorrow). Its a 14GB download with these recommended specs.

OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
alclarkey wrote: The open beta is available to pre-load now and opens on the 29th (Day after tomorrow). Its a 14GB download with these recommended specs.

OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible


Gah, my graphics card is barely above that... that means medium settings at best, I don't know if my stomach can handle that. Yet another impetus to upgrade.
Image
WarDaemon wrote:
alclarkey wrote: The open beta is available to pre-load now and opens on the 29th (Day after tomorrow). Its a 14GB download with these recommended specs.

OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible


Gah, my graphics card is barely above that... that means medium settings at best, I don't know if my stomach can handle that. Yet another impetus to upgrade.


Are you kidding I have a GTX 970 in mine. The margin for min requirements are getting smaller and smaller.
The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.

Douglas MacArthur
I'm pre-loaded and ready to go. I just hope that its not the same old COD crap they have been putting out since after World at War...


Also, is there a password for the TS server?
99Lightning wrote: I'm pre-loaded and ready to go. I just hope that its not the same old COD crap they have been putting out since after World at War...


Also, is there a password for the TS server?


I think they did though.

Yes, Zolk added one for improved security.
Image
99Lightning wrote: I'm pre-loaded and ready to go.

Me too, see you all this week end on AAA ts ;)
Image
Open beta is LIVE NOW.... Played 1 match, it's all run/gun/hopping/shotty fest....... Same old cranked out craptastic small map stuff the console kids will suck up quicker than koolaid with crack in it........
99Lightning wrote: Open beta is LIVE NOW.... Played 1 match, it's all run/gun/hopping/shotty fest....... Same old cranked out craptastic small map stuff the console kids will suck up quicker than koolaid with crack in it........


Couldn't have said it any better. I've played a couple rounds with clarkey and i'm not certain that i will not buy this game.
Image
53 posts Page 3 of 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron