Game reconnaissance section. Discuss old, present, and yet to be released games.
53 posts Page 4 of 4
Just UNINSTALLED the beta, played 2 rounds total. NO dedicated servers, 12 on 12 MAX (with matchmaking no less), this game is a steaming pile of horseshit. Like I posted earlier, if you wanna play a WW2 game stick with H&G, or RO2..... THIS IS NOT even close....
I'm agree with you all! I'm really disapointed! This game suck :)
it had so much potential :(
Beta was just HORRIBLE.... Bottlenecks, quick-scoping, such a waste....
99Lightning wrote: Beta was just HORRIBLE.... Bottlenecks, quick-scoping, such a waste....

agreed
The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.

Douglas MacArthur
Yea at the end of the day Its just another twitch shooter. I enjoyed my time playing but its just not worth the money unless you are really into that sort of thing.
alclarkey wrote: Yea at the end of the day Its just another twitch shooter. I enjoyed my time playing but its just not worth the money unless you are really into that sort of thing.

Gross
WarDaemon wrote:
alclarkey wrote: Yea at the end of the day Its just another twitch shooter. I enjoyed my time playing but its just not worth the money unless you are really into that sort of thing.

Gross

LOL
53 posts Page 4 of 4