#&^%!@$ HELP!!!!!! Having trouble with something technical? Contact the Allied Airborne Army tech support.
52 posts Page 4 of 4

Add a 'gaming' monitor. The least expensive I saw on NewEgg:

I got a 40" led with 1080 and 65-70 refresh just bought in living room just going to use that as long as I have HDMI for a monitor plug. Picture for Xbox looks great.
How do I know if it does? Or what do I need to get? What else do I need to buy with that bundle?

Gunna bump this if I go with this rig will I need to buy any other stuff to get it up and going? If so what will work with it?
Once I get a list of everything I will need I can get it ( once I sell my truck) and be back on. Lol
I love Skyrim but really want to start shooting shit again. Lol
Your monitor/screen should be fine. :)
You are going to need the OS + a mouse and keyboard of course, unless you already have those.

But i would recommend you to also get a SDD (120GB is about 60$) and CPU cooler with it, since FX-Series CPUs are known to be a oven. You can get a decent one for less than 30 bucks.
But those things are non-essential to building it, just improvements.
Thanks.... Trucks up for sale, going to go back to my old job with a raise and vacation 8) ... Hopefully that will help me get this fucking computer shit taken care of sooner . :banghead:
Thanksks again for all your guys help.
Hani :thumbsupbuddy:
Once again, you're welcome. Hope it works out for you :)

JD

PS: In case selling your truck takes longer than expected, you might actually be better off waiting for the Ryzen 3 release. Not just will those CPUs be way more power efficient and faster at the same price point. It also give you a upgrade path for the future. So keep us updated on the process. The Ryzen 3 release will be "in the earlier part of the second half" of this year.
52 posts Page 4 of 4