#&^%!@$ HELP!!!!!! Having trouble with something technical? Contact the Allied Airborne Army tech support.
81 posts Page 4 of 6

Add a 'gaming' monitor. The least expensive I saw on NewEgg:

I got a 40" led with 1080 and 65-70 refresh just bought in living room just going to use that as long as I have HDMI for a monitor plug. Picture for Xbox looks great.
How do I know if it does? Or what do I need to get? What else do I need to buy with that bundle?

Gunna bump this if I go with this rig will I need to buy any other stuff to get it up and going? If so what will work with it?
Once I get a list of everything I will need I can get it ( once I sell my truck) and be back on. Lol
I love Skyrim but really want to start shooting shit again. Lol
Your monitor/screen should be fine. :)
You are going to need the OS + a mouse and keyboard of course, unless you already have those.

But i would recommend you to also get a SDD (120GB is about 60$) and CPU cooler with it, since FX-Series CPUs are known to be a oven. You can get a decent one for less than 30 bucks.
But those things are non-essential to building it, just improvements.
Thanks.... Trucks up for sale, going to go back to my old job with a raise and vacation 8) ... Hopefully that will help me get this fucking computer shit taken care of sooner . :banghead:
Thanksks again for all your guys help.
Hani :thumbsupbuddy:
Once again, you're welcome. Hope it works out for you :)

JD

PS: In case selling your truck takes longer than expected, you might actually be better off waiting for the Ryzen 3 release. Not just will those CPUs be way more power efficient and faster at the same price point. It also give you a upgrade path for the future. So keep us updated on the process. The Ryzen 3 release will be "in the earlier part of the second half" of this year.
Update:
Trucks still here. Lol I have been working 60 hrs a week and doing hay for the family. I haven't been able to go much further on computer..... But even if I did I still wouldn't be able to play.... :evil: 2:15 a.m. comes early. Lol
I will be back in the fight sooner or later... HnG ain't going anywhere....lol 8)

Hani
H&G is literally not going anywhere right now lol.
The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.

Douglas MacArthur
Looks like a solid choice to me. If you need help with anything, feel free to let me know.
Ready to buy what do you think....
https://www.amazon.com/gp/mobile/udp/B01M3UKNVD
or

https://www.amazon.com/gp/mobile/udp/B01BDAYIYO

:?:

I like the white one I personally have had nvidia cards and liked them.
To be honest, right now is kind of a weird time to build or buy a PC right now. If you can, i would recommend you to wait a little bit longer and go for a Ryzen 3 build. This will give you a easier upgrade path and just better performance.
To be honest I really can't wait if I wait then I'm just going to end up spending the money on something else plus my wife is kind of pushing me to get a complete new rig because she wants to get all her pictures and stuff on something more than just your phone and she's got about 5,000 pictures or so on her phone and that's not counting the other 10,000 we want to pull off the other computer so I kind of want to jump on while she's willing to get a printer and monitor keyboard mouse headset and desktop and all the whole shebang so... Would I be able to upgrade either of those to The Ryzen 3? I notice both of them I would want to at least get a bigger power supply because one of them is only like four hundred and other ones of 500 so I'd like to get like a 6 to 750 maybe.
The only reason I'm looking at Amazon is because it's 25 bucks for 3 year warranty versus $100 over at Newegg..
:evil: :oops: :cry:
Sorry for huge run on used talk to text lol
81 posts Page 4 of 6