#&^%!@$ HELP!!!!!! Having trouble with something technical? Contact the Allied Airborne Army tech support.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Photos to come guys, custom case, X79 board, Tri-fire, SSD's, 4 drive Raid array, all liquid cooled..... 8)

I want to see the whole set up with the monitors and everything bro! :D

For those who don't know Lightning to well - he's a computer building machine!

He built my rig a few years ago. :)

Ive got to get the pics uploaded to photobucket Kanga, but most of em are on FB, you see my new case yet?? Got it hydrodipped, its pretty bad ass....

Yes I did dude! That thing looks badass with that blue and skull design. 8)

Calling the fire department now...

Heeeeyyyyy..........

Dang Im so jealous.

Kanga , you got a serious oc-ed CPU as well right?
That cooler is huge.

And those 2 XFX gpu's are overclocked by default I bet.
8)

I believed we overclocked them. Ended up burning one of graphic cards out about year ago. I now have Radeon Sapphire HD 7950. Which are FN amazing.

Lightning - I snagged a couple of your photos from FB to show. 8)

You are going to have a badass rig when you done. 8)

Thanks Kanga, been reformatting another comp for 1 of my neighbors. Havent had time to move the pics yet!

Recieved my 230mm Rad for the front of my new case yesterday. Just have to procure a 3930K, and am thinking about 3 R9 270X Sapphire Toxic 2gb cards. If Sapphire ever gets back to me with the info on the cards... New build oughta run my tripple monitor setup pretty well... All the hype about Win 8.1 and BF4 playing nice together is totally true also, I am genuinly impressed, and thats on my current X58 Rig....

Deadstick wrote: Calling the fire department now...

What is your emergency?
10 posts Page 1 of 1