#&^%!@$ HELP!!!!!! Having trouble with something technical? Contact the Allied Airborne Army tech support.
19 posts Page 1 of 2
Audio only playing in right side of headphones.
I tried a troubleshoot with the sound and nothing appears to be an issue... help?

Do you have a sound card or realtek?

I'd recommend re-installing drivers for both.

First thing I can think of if you have access to other hardware, try them in that, it's possible the one side crapped out on you. Was what Creative tech support had me do when I was having issues with my mic and headset.
Signature thanks to Kanga.
I will fight the enemies of freedom until Hell freezes over, then I will fight on the ice!

rosiema wrote: Do you have a sound card or realtek?

I'd recommend re-installing drivers for both.

How exactly do I do that.

I'm going to bet you have a short in the wire to your headphone speaker.

Can you plug in a different set of Headphones and see if the problem is definitely a computer problem or a headphone problem?

As far as I know, I don't have another pair.

You tellin' me that you guy have WWII crap up the wazoo, an MG34 and stuff... but not a second headphone anywhere? Nothing? No iPhone or Android ear buds to test out whether the output sound on the PC is working correctly? A pair of speakers even?

I'll test out my iPod earbuds.

yup it's my headphones, not a PC problem

He he I got at least 3 pairs of headsets of which 1 side stopped working the last 2 years :lol:

Kanga wrote: You tellin' me that you guy have WWII crap up the wazoo, an MG34 and stuff... but not a second headphone anywhere? Nothing? No iPhone or Android ear buds to test out whether the output sound on the PC is working correctly? A pair of speakers even?

I can barely afford headphones, let alone all that stuff and headphones.
I will fight the enemies of freedom until Hell freezes over, then I will fight on the ice!

I just use speakers and blast that sh!t loud. :D

RF, you could check the wire going into the broken ear piece. See if it's disconnected on the inside. If you know how to solder or if anyone in your family knows, you could just solder the wire back in place.

Or, you need a new set of headphones.

80 dollar headphones. Shet, I need my hands on something cheaper.

I buy a 15 euro/usd trust headset every time.

spent thirtyish on mine. hell would give you my old one but that 80 would be cheaper than that drive.

I'll post what I got when I get home tomorrow if I remember.
19 posts Page 1 of 2