#&^%!@$ HELP!!!!!! Having trouble with something technical? Contact the Allied Airborne Army tech support.
18 posts Page 1 of 2
need some help with my AMD graphic settings... all my other games i average around 80-90 fps with H&G I run around 25 is there any special settings i need to play with in my control panel to help with this... all of my ingame settings are set at low

The game's optimization isn't completely friendly with AMD. It's more friendly with Nvida. The game itself isn't completely optimized due to development. Not sure if there really is a solution at the moment.

drats

JT are you running latest drivers?

Sometimes it helps to roll driver to older version. I did so on my Radeon card.

Kanga wrote: The game's optimization isn't completely friendly with AMD. It's more friendly with Nvida. The game itself isn't completely optimized due to development. Not sure if there really is a solution at the moment.

Is it?

Game runs fine at a Gigabyte Radeon R9 270x.

Thus solution would be getting an overkill graphics card.

That the thing. You need over the top AMD stuff. My Sapphire Radeon HD 7900s are doing fine now - about 40-60 fps. However it does much better on other games.

My old amd hd6850m gave me 30 fps in BF3 (medium settings) and 10 in HnG (low settings)

needless to say they need to optimize this shiz quick of they are gonna lose a bunch of new steam players imo

rosiema wrote: My old amd hd6850m gave me 30 fps in BF3 (medium settings) and 10 in HnG (low settings)

how on earth can you play with 10 FPS :o

Really should pull out a few bucks to get that R9 270x mate. Not the most expensive card around but good bang for buck.

Approximately €175,-
http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/353372/m ... ng-2g.html

Hello guys,

Maybe this can help you. I downloaded the razer game booster since the game is on steam.

You must localize the .exe and launch the game from the software. I don't really noticed a difference but I already had a good fps. Maybe this soft can improve your fps.

http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/gamebooster

Let me know :)

down loaded the software on my lunch.. i guess h&g is down because i cant login

Yep H&G down

So JT what's about the software ? Do you noticed an increase of FPS ?

i did on cod2... firing up h&g now

game runs a lot better now averaging about 30 fps... still under the explosion dust cloud's or looking through a scope its down to like the 10-15 range
18 posts Page 1 of 2