#&^%!@$ HELP!!!!!! Having trouble with something technical? Contact the Allied Airborne Army tech support.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Its nice to be a soon-to-be recruit. Thanks for allowing me to write this post btw.

I know I yet have to get through the training camp, which is planned to happen pretty soon, but I was wondering if I can afford to ask this question first. I haven't found any answer to it yet but if you're willing to redirect me, I'd gladly follow your instructions.

I've been TeamSpeak for about a week and occasionally participate to discussions (I kept it short so far, I'm not the talkative type though). I got the chance to fight germans along with some of you guys thanks to TS. There is one thing I haven't figure out though. How can I make the best of TS in order to join you guys in a battle? Should I just ask an invite or will someone more experienced decide when and how I can join, then let me know? I hate to be a pest to the group and annoy people. I also hate miss on opportunities to win battles with great warriors.

Any guidance is appreciated.

I have a Corporal Tanker and a Technical Sergeant infantry. I'm sooo eager to tag along again.

I edited the title and the last 3 paragraphs.

Hey Axent,

Well, after I said 'hi guys' after I logged in, I ask in which city they are. After I know 100% sure in which town they are fighting, I search it on the map (find option top left) and then try to qeueu up manually. If I dont get a reply I ask again to get that confirmation.

You can also type in the teamspeak in the channel but that is not being read if everybody is in a battle.

We don't work with matchmaker but always join manual via the map.
The qeueu for friend's mission also is an option but I dont really use that.

Don't hesitate to ask questions in Teamspeak; one of it's main purposes is to train new recruits.
:)

rosiema wrote: Hey Axent,

Well, after I said 'hi guys' after I logged in, I ask in which city they are. After I know 100% sure in which town they are fighting, I search it on the map (find option top left) and then try to qeueu up manually. If I dont get a reply I ask again to get that confirmation.

:)

I was able to get in the queue for a battle (Rome) using your advice tonight. I stayed in the queue for 30 mins+ then the battle ended with me still being queued. Another one started and I queued for it. I gave up after 10 minutes of waiting in that one. I was using my infantry character in both attempts. That same situation also happened to me before. I know the issue is the game and not our group. I unfortunately end up playing in other towns away from AAA.

Does it happen to you too? What do you do when it happens?

Alright, sorry I misread your previous post. I did use the queue system while you told me not to.

However, the alternative being Enter Combat, I'm still in trouble since it takes forever to show. Even switching characters back and forth doesn't help much. I sometimes get No available spawnslot..

I guess there is not much AAA can do about this. It's still a game issue. The players got to be patients.

Axent,

An easy way to join out battles - is join on friend.
Its could be done in 3 easy steps:

1) Look at the names in the AAA team speak, and add those as your friends via social button in the Heroes and Generals interface. You will see a symbol similar to the men's room silhouette in the bottom left corner.

2) Ask nicely people to add you as a friend, and type you nickname in the AAA ts chat.

3) After they tell you that they added you, go back to the social tab and next to your friends which are online you will see button "queue on friend" click that and you will be taken to their battle.

Axent wrote: I was able to get in the queue for a battle (Rome) using your advice tonight. I stayed in the queue for 30 mins+ then the battle ended with me still being queued. Another one started and I queued for it. I gave up after 10 minutes of waiting in that one. I was using my infantry character in both attempts. That same situation also happened to me before. I know the issue is the game and not our group. I unfortunately end up playing in other towns away from AAA.

Does it happen to you too? What do you do when it happens?

YEah that sucks. Queueing is still the best because you will get priority but of course all Allied players wanted to play Rome so everybody was qeueuing ;)

So every now and then I press cancel to see if the battle is full or now. If it's full, I wait or chose something else.

If the battle is full and it doesen't seem like you will be able to join, join towns nearby and help attack/deffend those!

When our guysw ere in Rome I was fighting a skirmish few towns away to help securing the area, when kanga and others were up north and I couldn't join a battle I joined and won a factory that is 1 town away.
8 posts Page 1 of 1