#&^%!@$ HELP!!!!!! Having trouble with something technical? Contact the Allied Airborne Army tech support.
11 posts Page 1 of 1
I have been unable to play all day today due to some sort of extreme lag. Basically the battles never update for me on the map unless I log out and log back in. You guys will be in a new battle and I will still see you fighting in the previous one. Has anyone else ever experienced this?
Redmen wrote: I have been unable to play all day today due to some sort of extreme lag. Basically the battles never update for me on the map unless I log out and log back in. You guys will be in a new battle and I will still see you fighting in the previous one. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Well i haven't experienced that yet maybe related to the DDoS attack last Friday but I'm not too sure in any case would you clear your cache on you browser and check if it works? if you are using steam then could you verify the files?
If you can move then you can fight.
What's LagG?
Wildman wrote: What's LagG?

Maybe lag isn't the right term for what I have going on. A better way to put it is I just see a snapshot of what the map looked like when I logged into the game. It never changes or updates until I log out and log back in.

TrailBlazer01 wrote: Well i haven't experienced that yet maybe related to the DDoS attack last Friday but I'm not too sure in any case would you clear your cache on you browser and check if it works? if you are using steam then could you verify the files?

This did just start after the DDoS attack. I have verified my Steam files, but didn't find anything there. I'll keep working on it.
Redmen wrote: ...

TrailBlazer01 wrote: Well i haven't experienced that yet maybe related to the DDoS attack last Friday but I'm not too sure in any case would you clear your cache on you browser and check if it works? if you are using steam then could you verify the files?

This did just start after the DDoS attack. I have verified my Steam files, but didn't find anything there. I'll keep working on it.

Well can you try the browser version at least to check if its just steam messing around.

perhaps updating shockwave plugin.

yiNMastah wrote: perhaps updating shockwave plugin.

They also did a hotfix update this morning.

It was Steam that was causing it. I re-installed and it's working again. Thank you everyone for the help. Hopefully that's the end of that . . .

Redmen wrote: It was Steam that was causing it. I re-installed and it's working again. Thank you everyone for the help. Hopefully that's the end of that . . .

Well that's good. So steam WAS the problem. Someone should tell reto or the steam guys about that bug/problem.

File a support ticket here: http://support.heroesandgenerals.com/

ashkenton wrote: File a support ticket here: http://support.heroesandgenerals.com/

Done. Hopefully that will help them eliminate that type of bug in the future.
11 posts Page 1 of 1