#&^%!@$ HELP!!!!!! Having trouble with something technical? Contact the Allied Airborne Army tech support.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Kind of... :)

So, this week at work I got a new Varidesk which allows me to work from either a standing or a sitting position. Anyone that works in the tech industry will probably tell you that sitting all day behind a computer tends to suck over time.

http://www.varidesk.com

This is really a nice desk set up and I am contemplating getting one from my home so I can stand up and kill gamers all night.

That's a great set up! I've been contemplating getting one of those for my office for quite some time, let me know how it goes! I do a lot of running around, and TBH, it would probably easier just to stay standing when getting back to my computer. LOL.

TemplarOfRage wrote: That's a great set up! I've been contemplating getting one of those for my office for quite some time, let me know how it goes! I do a lot of running around, and TBH, it would probably easier just to stay standing when getting back to my computer. LOL.

I love it actually! Not sitting all day at work is a blessing. I'm definitely finding myself standing and working a lot more (and being more productive).

It takes two second to adjust it down to a sitting platform and it's really well built.

The cool thing is to leave in standing mode while sitting!! Ride that sh!t like a chopper! :D

APE HANGARS RULE

APC

I have that same APC at my house. LOL
5 posts Page 1 of 1