#&^%!@$ HELP!!!!!! Having trouble with something technical? Contact the Allied Airborne Army tech support.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
I tried joining the new unified TS today and when trying to join the AAA Barracks it gave me the error that I did not have sufficient permissions. What should I do? (PS I am very new to TS and probably pressed something I shouldn't have :twisted: )
scoutsniper wrote: I tried joining the new unified TS today and when trying to join the AAA Barracks it gave me the error that I did not have sufficient permissions. What should I do? (PS I am very new to TS and probably pressed something I shouldn't have :twisted: )

You're good to go. :)

New problem :evil: . it says that may microphone is disabled and I cant figure out how to un disable it. :?:
scoutsniper wrote: New problem :evil: . it says that may microphone is disabled and I cant figure out how to un disable it. :?:

Is it plugged in? You might have to go into your control panel and check to see if it's selected. Or in TS check under settings/options/capture, see if anything is out of place.

Thanks Kanga :D :D
5 posts Page 1 of 1