#&^%!@$ HELP!!!!!! Having trouble with something technical? Contact the Allied Airborne Army tech support.
81 posts Page 1 of 6
Been looking into pre built gaming PC desktop from New egg don't want to spend more then 700$. Looking for help to figure out a good one or a different site to look at. Wanna know what if any will run hng for that price. :?:
GrDHanibal wrote: Been looking into pre built gaming PC desktop from New egg don't want to spend more then 700$. Looking for help to figure out a good one or a different site to look at. Wanna know what if any will run hng for that price. :?:

Im not sure what you will find prebuilt but when I built my first rig It cost around $600. I got everything from Amazon. It was a MSI 970 gaming mother board, GTX 960, G Skill RAM and AMD 8300 CPU.
Best (prices) I could find on short notice online (without resorting to ebay):

Refurbished:

Non-refurbished:

HANNY!!!!

Need to game with you bro. Miss you brother. :)

I just upgraded my PC from new egg. But I just bought parts. New CPU, Motherboard, Hard drive, Ram.

Before I decided to upgrade, I was looking at this system.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product. ... 6883230159

I was looking at that one as well but you know I ain't that tech savvy. I need one that will run hng, war thunder, ECT. And also do a little photo storage and internet surfing.
She was talking about a Xbox one and I'm thinking gaming PC and 50" TV lol.

I miss gaming with ya and hng a little lol I have been playing Xbox alot to make up for no computer. Alot of assains Creed and Skyrim. Kinda starting to miss shooting krauts. Lol :craze:
GrDHanibal wrote: I'm thinking gaming PC and 50" TV lol.

I was using that for a long time. Then I decided to get a bigger apartment and now I have an office for gamming and a living room for crashing on the couch staring at the 50".

But even with a 4k TV that big, the pixel density was less than that of my current 24" 1080p monitor (it doesn't look very sharp up close).
I'm half blind as it is lol. I can't see real far away, and tired of gaming in the addition gets cold in the winter out there. Living rooms pretty big I got a 42 inch now and is hard to read the stuff in some games.

I prefer to game on computer find it a better community to play with then Xbox and what not. I used to play hng all the time till the p.o.s. I got from best buy finally died. I'm just trying to get back into it and have it be actually fun by having a better PC. Was always lagging, (not from internet) sounded like a p-38 when the fans kicked on.
I'm kinda looking at this how would it handle hng.
[urlhttps://m.newegg.com/products/N82E16883102283[/url]
So you want a whole new system, right? Not just upgrade some part. For 700$ you could build a pretty solid rig. I could help you with picking parts, given that you can assemble them.
I could try. Lol I have never built one. I'm just worried about getting everything installed and setup. Don't want to try and put os on and end up breaking/fucking stuff up.
If I build can I get a better rig then pre built? And will I be able to put works/ word/ ECT without having to buy them?
GrDHanibal wrote: I could try. Lol I have never built one. I'm just worried about getting everything installed and setup. Don't want to try and put os on and end up breaking/fucking stuff up.
If I build can I get a better rig then pre built? And will I be able to put works/ word/ ECT without having to buy them?

Both assembling a PC and installing the OS are a piece of cake nowadays, so i'm pretty sure you could do it.
In most cases yes, but sometimes the pre built companys get some sort of bulk discount, which allows them to lower their price a bit. I will try to configure a similar speced PC so i can tell you the price.
Probably not, unless you can find some sort of a bundle when buying the OS. Or of course if you still have working licences.
Thanks. I don't know all what I need. Only thing I have been looking for is one with SSD. I just need one that will run hng and others like bf and such. Plus have enough room for my wife's pictures, and not slow my gaming down.
So, did understand that correct? You want only a SSD? Because a decent HDD won't slow your gaming down and it's way cheaper. A quite common setup these days is to use both. For example use a 250 GB SSD to put your OS and programms on it and a 1 or 2 TB HDD for your games, movies or pictures, that don't require such high speeds.
JohnDavis wrote: So, did understand that correct? You want only a SSD? Because a decent HDD won't slow your gaming down and it's way cheaper. A quite common setup these days is to use both. For example use a 250 GB SSD to put your OS and programms on it and a 1 or 2 TB HDD for your games, movies or pictures, that don't require such high speeds.

I'd like both but don't know what I'd need. I just want a decent in-between that ain't gonna break me. Cuz I need a new keyboard and mouse too. With my luck the monitor won't work when I get it. Lol
I Appreciate your help in this endeavor. Lol
81 posts Page 1 of 6