#&^%!@$ HELP!!!!!! Having trouble with something technical? Contact the Allied Airborne Army tech support.
50 posts Page 1 of 4
this is what i had done rcently lol sorry if pics are a bit gruesome just thought i would share this to let you know i fell off a ladder at work

firstly i sat in hospital for a WEEK WITH THIS SWELLING AND BRUISING

then this was the next stage

and finally they get it all nice and tidy lol

so i now on the road to recovery and hopefully everything will be back to normal after christmas

Well, that was pleasant. :mrgreen:

If I had known we were posting pics of our surgeries I would have brought some pics of my vasectomy. :)

Wow Smurff, I too can attest to haveing some "structural stability" in my foot/leg also. Keep @ the therapy too, you'll be a walkin in no time! How high was your fall???

Man Ian, you really did a number on yourself.

That's some gross stuff brother :mrgreen: I hope you start walking soon and good luck with the therapy!

Man, I couldn't imagine the pain.

thanks guys the therapy dont start for another 6 weeks yet and i am not allowed to use my foot till therapy starts :cry:

the pain is just about bareable with all the pain relief i got lol :roll:

the bruising has now gone and it will be 4 weeks today since i had the accident at work and to lightning i fell 12 feet from a ladder landed on concrete floor foot first

so it could of been alot worse really i was lucky to only smash one bone in my body even if it was in 30 to 40 pieces it was my heel bone

Damn Smurff, obviously Smurffs don't bounce that well??? :P

Good thing it happend @ work though, they got ya covered right??

umm... not to bring up this debate. But England has govn't health care. lol :D

He's covered, he's just in pain.

im just a little upset that i didnt push him off myself :lol: nah kidding buddy sorry to hear .

cover well let me see ......... oh yes solicitors are on the case lol they say we got a good case against the company and health and safetry have even been out to see me at home so they on the companies case also about the accident lol

yes chris we do have a national health thank god cause i would hate to see what the bill would of been for all this :o

That looks intense! How'd you do this again? Falling off a ladder?

What's the grayish blackish thing in your leg? Just for support?

that dragon is the ploate with all the screws in it5 to hold the bone together

lol that shit is so nasty smurffy. I cringe every time I see this post. :D

Kanga wrote: umm... not to bring up this debate. But England has govn't health care. lol :D

He's covered, he's just in pain.

Lucky for Smurffy he's not American - either he'd have no insurance and would be S.O.L. or he'd have a $1500 deductible and 80% co-insurance so he'd still be paying $10,000+ for his foot.

And best of all he'd be paying $1000 per month for this "insurance."

Don't get me started on American health insurance...

Deadstick wrote:
Kanga wrote: not to bring up this debate...

Lucky for Smurffy he's not American - either he'd have no insurance and would be S.O.L. or he'd have a $1500 deductible and 80% co-insurance so he'd still be paying $10,000+ for his foot.

And best of all he'd be paying $1000 per month for this "insurance."

Don't get me started on American health insurance...

Thats why I said not to bring up the debate lol. It's way too hot of a disagreeing topic in America right now.

I'm just glad that Smurffy is on the road to recovery.

yes kanga we all glad smurf is on the road to recovery but its gonna be a bloody long road and a bumpy one i think :lol:
50 posts Page 1 of 4