#&^%!@$ HELP!!!!!! Having trouble with something technical? Contact the Allied Airborne Army tech support.
50 posts Page 2 of 4

any news on the foot this week Smurf??

foot update it looks like the infection i had has been beaten back by antibiotics yay its looking alot better i still got along way to go

i got a hospital appointment on 20th october they will xray my foot again then and then see if it is ready for therapy then if it is we got about 8 weeks or more of therapy to have

then when all therapy is done we will know how much damage was accually done so untill then we dont even know if its affected my way of walking or driving or just day to day things so fingers crossed it will all turn out good :lol:

Keep a good outlook Smurff, thats all it takes...... 8)

Found this picture of you Smurffy...

lol nice DS!

lol thats funny as you even got the right foot also which i know i didnt tell anyone which foot it was i did :D

Looking at the first picture you gave us, I was hoping that was your right foot! Man, that would just be an ugly operation if that was your left one :)

Kanga wrote: Looking at the first picture you gave us, I was hoping that was your right foot! Man, that would just be an ugly operation if that was your left one :)

Not to mention his little toe on his left foot would be hideously HUGE!!!

ok ok ok point taken lol :P

How you making out now Smurf?

well the latest update is i have part of the wound about and 1inch in length a 1.5centememter across and about 1 centemeter depth that will not heel up aso im still on crutches still not aloowed to put any weight on my foot and they now tell me that therapy will not start untill the hole has closed up

so talk about getting fed up with the whole thing now its been 10 weeks now since the accident and 9 weeks sincde the op and i still not allowed to use me foot grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

thay still think i may have to go into surgery again yet but they hopin that the hole closes up or i will def be in surgery again and then we will be startin all over again

Good grief, you have some awful luck. I hope you heal up soon.

Keep with it Smurf, I couldnt walk on my left leg for a year after my accident..... 8)

Well, look on the bright side, no one will every question you when you don't want to go up a ladder. :)

Keep the effort Smurf, it will get better.

at the hospital tommorow so i may have a bit of an update for you or i may not lol :oops: :cry: :lol: :D
50 posts Page 2 of 4