Game reconnaissance section. Discuss old, present, and yet to be released games.
53 posts Page 2 of 4
scoutsniper wrote: Looks promising. Im not a huge fan of SP games, especially for $70 USD. If they have a nice MP part I will definitely get it.

I'm the opposite. H&G is the first FPS multi-player i've done in years and years, usually it's just too toxic
WarDaemon wrote: I'm the opposite. H&G is the first FPS multi-player i've done in years and years, usually it's just too toxic

I spent a good amount of time researching what to expect from CODWWII. It looks like they are take some decent steps with the MP version which will include a headquarters feature, divisions and a war mode. I put together an article on the AAA with all the latest info.

http://alliedairbornearmy.com/cp/call-o ... ld-war-ii/

Nice article. :)
This actually made me think of an idea. Why don't we give people the oportunity to write articles. We have a lot of talented writers, who i'm sure would like to write about WWII history and everything related to it.
JohnDavis wrote: This actually made me think of an idea. Why don't we give people the oportunity to write articles. We have a lot of talented writers, who i'm sure would like to write about WWII history and everything related to it.

That's easy to do and I've been pushing that for years. No one ever does it. :3down:

I will, gladly. I'm an amateur historian with 25 years of 20th century warfare research going pro. I could use the practice for the academic world. :)
Kanga wrote: That's easy to do and I've been pushing that for years. No one ever does it. :3down:

We should give it another shot then. Maybe we need to promote it more. A good example would be Woody and Guthrie, they like to create war history posts.
I'll play whatever the preponderance of you guys are playing. I like the RTS aspect of H&G, but if COD has competitive clan support it may fill the void.
Seems interesting, provided my rig can manage it. I got a beta code, but there's no PC version available yet (as of one week ago).
Might be bad memory lol but some cut scenes look like cod 1,2,3, maybe they meshed the 3 together.

More footage. :)

The footage looks awesome, but think this forced diversity is kinda unnecessary. Just imagine a black guy on the Axis side lol
Yep gonna get it if I can... Lol .... But I'm telling you it looks like they upgraded graphics and stole stuff from the first ones... IDC what anyone says cod 1 was best, longest, hardest game play of them all. I still have my original CD ..lol loved cod1.
I've seen some actual gameplay footage today....... and it didn't look as promising. I really hope they didn't fuck this one up.
red dot on BAR and silenced smg ... dev said the game would be historycal xD
53 posts Page 2 of 4